forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I can date a colleague if I love him-Actress Tessy Oragwa

 A bit on yourself?
Nollywood actress Tessy Oragwa, from Obodoukwu in  Ideato North Local Government in Imo state is from a family of six but she is the third child and second daughter of her family.
A bit on your educational background?
I went to Kings Crown Academy Primary school Lagos. And completed my secondary school at Okota High School. Then proceeded to the University of Lagos where I got my BSC in Business Administration
How was childhood? What do you remember about your growing up with great nostalgia?
Childhood was really fun because I was my dad’s favourite.

You studied Business Administration but your chose to have a career in acting, why?
It was passion that made me choose acting.
What thrills you most about what you do as an actress?
Being able to interpret a character that is not mine.
What is your put off with regards to acting career?
My put is lack of professionalism, inadequate payment to actors and their welfare.
Is it a taboo to date a colleague?
No, it is not a taboo. I can date a colleague if I love him. The industry is just like any other organization. So, anyone can meet his or her spouse anywhere.
People also condemn sexual harassment at the place of work as if it is forced on them. What is your candid opinion on this?
People cannot work except they agree. I believe no man can rape a woman at a place of work without her consent. It has to be a mutual agreement.
Fashion is about covering your flaws and flaunting if need be your hot sides. What parts of your body do you consider hot ad why?
Well, I consider every part of my body to be hot most especially my eyes (laughs).
What is the craziest thing a male fan has ever done to you?
A male fan saw me in a boutique and bought things worth 100 thousand naira. I was speechless.
What is the very lesson life has taught you as an actress?
Life has taught me so much as an actress, that patience and perseverance is what I need to get to where I’m going to in my career.
What is your life philosophy?
Live and let others live too
When you had a heartbreak what did you do right to wriggle out of it?
I changed my environment, went for site-seeing, then relaxed and watched movies.
What are the qualities of your ideal man?
He has to be God-fearing and an understanding man and not necessarily a money bag (laughs).
Wives complain bitterly when they are battered by their hubbies whereas they saw signs of that during courtship, what do you think?
I can’t stay in such a relationship because it is abusive. A woman should not be battered by a man under no circumstance. Because she is your woman and not your child.
Name movies you have starred in?
I have starred in The Trip, Family Man, Love Is Wicked, Ada mbano In London, Born Again Billionaire, My pretty Angel, Seven Books Of Moses, Chocolate Babe, Mr and Mrs Biggies, Elephant Love, Billionaires Kingdom, Royal First Class and many others. And then a TV series titled  So Wrong So Wright
Which of them is most challenging and why?
Every job comes with its challenge but 89 Days In Bondage was more challenging because I had to shave my hair.
How daring/hot are you in romance roles?
I can be hot and daring but to an extent
Who can you be paired with to deliver well in romance roles?
I don’t have a particular person in mind. Anyone that interprets his role well is a go-go for me





No comments:

Post a Comment