forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Life has taught me to make good use of beauty tenure while it lasts-Genevieve Fadeh, ex-beauty queen


‘I must admit I have a good body, so I try to flaunt it'
 Genevieve Fadeh  the 3rd runner up for Miss Tourism Nigeria 2014 also  won the Miss Global International Nigeria Beauty Pageant same year. It all happened when she was in school, during her final year to be exact. She is from River State, Ogoni precisely. She studied Mass Communication and graduated from Benson Idahosa University . This stunning beauty is presently the CEO of Solace Makeover, a makeup franchise. She marked her birthday just yesterday while relieving her tenure as a 2014 beauty queen.
What do you remember with great nostalgia when you were a beauty queen in 2014?
Well, I represented the entire African continent in Jamaica for the Miss Global International Pageant. I was the only black lady and I met a lot of beautiful ladies from all over the world and it was an amazing experience.


Can you give a few words of advice to the present beauty queens having been there before?
Yes, I can to the upcoming beauty queens, there is no hurry in life, what will be will be just trust God and no matter how long it takes for you to get to the top, always carry yourself well bearing respect and pride in mind.
What were some of the things you would have loved to do that you couldn’t do because of lack of time?
I would have loved to set up an organization to take off homeless and less privileged from the streets, cater for them and send them to school because I believe education is power.
What footprints did you leave when you handed your crown to the next queen?
I love to care for orphans and less privileged. It’s something I enjoy doing. So, I’m sure that my successor should know that and also continue from where I stopped.
What thrilled you so much about being a beauty queen?
I loved the attention I was getting and the preferential treatment most times when I go for an occasion.
What positive lifestyles did you imbibe when you were crowned that you still keep to date?
I always pray no matter what and in everything I do it opens doors for me so I pray because it’s the only way of communication I know between me and God.
Are you planning to try your hands in bigger beauty pageants? If yes, which one do you have in mind?
Yes, definitely this year I’m willing to try my hands on either Most Beautiful Girl or Miss United Nations.
What has life taught you as a beauty queen?
Life as a beauty queen has taught me to be poised, elegant, outspoken. It has taught me to be a good example and a leader to young ladies. Life has taught me to make good use of tenure while it lasts.
What is your life philosophy?
Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny
What is the craziest thing a male fan has ever done to you?
Stalked me to my house
When you are attending a glamorous event how do you outshine others on the red carpet?
Well, I don’t do anything in particular other than to be myself with a statement look, poise, grace and charisma. And with all that, I can shine than the star itself.
What is it about fashion that tickles your fancy?
I’m a lover of good clothes and shoes. I can’t do without them.
What is your fashion no-no?
I can’t be caught wearing flats or slippers to any event
Fashion covers your flaws and flaunts your god sides, what part of you do flaunt proudly?
I must admit that I have a good body, so I try to flaunt it (lol)
When you are down, what do you do to derive inspiration?
I always listen to music and talk to my friends.
Who are those present and ex-beauty queen you admire and what are your reasons for admiring them?
I love Powede Lawrence  because she seems to be a kind person and I love her sense of fashion and Queen Celestine  who happens to be my friend. She is jovial and down to earth . She is also a goal-getter.
What is your most striking point?
My face is my most striking point

What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
When I was a little girl, I broke my mum’s flower pot in the veranda and poured water on the clay. Then I used it to stain all the furniture. She didn’t even know what to do to me when she saw it.
Genevieve is the lady in red during the Miss Tourism pageant 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment