forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, February 12, 2016

Love is in the air; it's just 48 hours to go. Arent you ready?-Actress Ebere Agu

‘This is the week of love, how prepared are you?’
This is the month of love and of course the week that love is about to  sizzle without any apology. Do you know why? Because it’s just 48 hours to Valentine’s Day. Did you say Oh My God? Yeah, divas are gathering momentum for it if you must know. Little wonder when delectable Ebere Agu, an actress who had a chat with me this morning, came wearing sweet red outfit. Trust Ebere, she can’t be seen shabbily dressed. That’s the very unique thing about this young pretty lady. When asked why she chose a red dress today, her answer was straight to the point. “This is the week of love. It’s just 48 hours to Valentine’s Day, so red should be the ideal colour. How prepared are you?” she quipped.
She is right, if you ask me. Look around you, you would see that the boutiques around you are all displaying red dresses and red fashion accessories. After all, red is the colour of love.
Ebere and I got talking about her weekly itinerary over some bottles of drinks. She started by saying that “ my life as an actress doesn’t really give me time to map out plans because one can be called for shooting any day, any time and when you decide to map out your plan for the week,  it either clashes due to work/location jobs. So, here are often the way I map out my weekly plan,” she enthused.

‘My weekly itinerary'

Mondays
I take out time to know the schedule I have for the week. If I want to travel for shooting or for my little hustling around.
Tuesdays.
I make good time out of it because the week is going gradually. So, I decide to check up on few of my director and movie producer friends. To know if there are jobs for me because as an upcoming actress, I need to put my ears to the ground to know what’s going on.
Wednesdays.
I used this day to clean up my house because I do that twice a week and also since I’m planning to open a hair shop for ladies, I make good time to drive out and go market survey.
Thursdays
I finalize my plans for the week and also go to locations sometimes outside my base or within depends on when the job starts and if my job starts then my schedule is work mood fully activated.
Fridays
Mostly I’m an indoor kind of person. I relax at home, watch movies, make my smoothies, keep them in the fridge against weekend.
Saturdays
This is another day for clean up. I go to car wash to clean my car for the week. I then start preparing myself for another blessed week and most importantly for Sunday service.
Sundays
This is the day I always serve my God because He gives me the wisdom and insight on how to go about the week. I don’t put my hope in man but in God.
Conclusion

So, that’s how my weekly schedule is, despite the fact that I don’t always get jobs, I try to keep myself busy because an idle man is the devil’s work shop. For the ladies out there, try to be independent and hope in God. He would direct your path and lead you to your planned heart desire. Sitting at home and waiting for opportunities? It would not meet you at home. So, go out and meet people, socialize and share ideas. Trust me such way, you are being kept busy and better opportunities would spring up.

No comments:

Post a Comment