forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Turns 31 Today.


Ghanaian actor John Dumelo is a year older today February 3, 2015 as he turns 31. John took to instagram and shared a photo. Despite his little accident on his way, John was still bent on spending his day in a village in Ada where he is running a foundation with the kids, touching lives.. Happy birthday John 

 




 johndumelo1 Time is 9:34 am. The devil is a liar......some dude just ran into me. At least let me celebrate my birthday finish eh. The agenda for the day will still continue.....Thanks to the Ghana police for the swift response.....

 johndumelo1 Time is 6:46 am. first point of call today is the site. Mixing concrete and moving blocks. I'm blessed to be a year older today. God has been good to me. 31 ain't an easy age. In the next 10 years, I don't want my name in African Forbes but Global forbes. I want to be closer to God and want to be a motivation to people all over the world. I want to let people know you can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind to it. Happy birthday to me.....31 is the new 41

x

No comments:

Post a Comment