forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, February 01, 2015

What actress Hannah Ojo does when guys stare at her

Hannah Ojo, actress
What I do when guys stare at me-Hannah Ojo, actress

Hannah Ojo, an actress, doesn’t need much introduction because she is a regular face in Nigerian movies and she has numerous fans. Aside that, “I’m a mixture of both introvert and extrovert, but I realised that on so many occassions I always feel shy when people look at me, especially when people recognise me as an actress,” she said, giggling.

She said she does one funny thing when a guy stares at her refusing to blink. 

To some people,  this may be naughty. But the Nollywood diva insists that is her own way of being bold. According to her, she is a very shy lady.”One thing many people don’t know about me is that I’m very shy. They find it difficult to believe this because of my acting career, but it is true. So, one very thing I found myself doing lately is that when I’m going out and I happen to see a guy stare at me, refusing to blink or refusing to give me a break, I always make sure I stare back straight into his eyes and that will make him feel uncomfortable.  I can stare back for as long as he stares at me, then I found myself laughing and walking away,  feeling cool within myself.  And leaving the person with his own thought..hehehehehe. So when you see me outside and you think you'v got what it takes to stare at me then be ready for my own part as well. I have been doing this and trust me it has been working for me. Some guys I have starred  at are thrown off balance and they at times wonder if I’m well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment