forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

"Sex toys are no big deal to me- Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe

The 38 year old Yoruba actress and single mum opened up to Encomium Weekly in an interview on February 3, 2015 concerning rumours that she has a new lover. The actress spoke up saying "Right now I am still single. And anytime I want to marry I will invite you all"

When she was asked to confirm the rumour that her alleged  baby daddy came asking for forgiveness she responded " Is it your prayer that Dino Melaye won't come back to claim his daughter" and dismissed the question.

Last year Bisi was known to have a store called B.I.O Lingerie that sold sex toys. She speaks in depth on her business venture.

"B.I.O Lingerie is a multi million Naira project. My shop is actually a lingerie store where we deal in undies for men and women however the sex toys is just a small section of the business.

"Sex toys are no big deal to me. It's our mentality in Nigeria that's somehow. left to me, any body using sex toys is even decent compared to a prostitute. If you are using sex toy, you are better than a woman jumping from one bed to the other. Before such a person realizes, she has contracted sexually transmitted diseases, even HIV/AIDS. But with the use of sex toys, nothing like that can happen to you".

No comments:

Post a Comment