forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm single, searching but not desperate-Ibiwari Etuk, actrress

I’m beautifully single, searching but not desperate -Ibiwari Etuk, actress.


‘I have amazing long legs; they are parts of my body I flaunt’
"I have amazing long legs" 

Ibiwari Gift Anietie Etuk fondly known as Ibiwari Etuk is fun to be with. This Etinan,  Akwa Ibom state born, a Computer Science graduate from University of Uyo  tells you with ease  things her colleagues would tag top secrets.
She sees herself as a strong woman. “I’m a go getter! I’m beautifully single and searching for my better half but never desperate. Though very strong, but I’m  humane,  compassionate, with a smile and laughter that is infectious,” she says, cheerfully.
 Her life philosophy? “I believe in live and let's live for there is room for us all. I also believe that hard work when done right produces good results and of course with God all things are completely possible. And then do to others as you want them do to you,” she nodded.
 Her put off?  “I hate bad breath with a passion. I can’t stand body odour and an untidy home,” she enthused.
One amazing thing about this amiable lady is that she loves being a woman, despite the odds that are confronting  women in a male dominated society as ours. She reels out tips on what women should do to better their lives. “Women should put God first in everything.  We should realise that another  woman's accomplishment is not a  threat but a motivational force that can help us achieve our own goals too.  Let’s learn to celebrate with whoever succeeds because that alone is inspiring and can empower us as women. Let’s stop comparing ourselves with others bearing in mind that all fingers are not equal.  Then to gossips and back-stabbers, get busy and make positive impact in life, for an idle woman is the devil’s workshop,” she said, as a matter of fact.
One thing she thanks God for is the fact that she is a woman. “God chose me to be a woman, He knows I will function well as a woman. So being a woman is beautiful because things get done easily for me. (Laughs). 
 A woman understands nature adequately, she's the  vessel that nurture's and brings in life, she balances every aspect of life; be it at home, work place, social gathering just name it. A woman is a helper, she is ever strong, understanding, compassionate, a good builder and manager at the same time. I don't feel intimidated by males dominating us because we are meant to be by their sides as  helper mates,” she stressed.
She is fulfilled with her acting career as well. “ I love being an actress, be it on the screen or on the stage. In fact, I love being in front of cameras playing who I'm  not, who I am or who I can never be  . Analysing a script(role) deeply using my imagination is always thrilling then bringing the written words to life is the best part,” she giggled.
Ibiwari Etuk is no doubt a fashionista. Take a closer look at her pictures. “ I love to look good with what I can afford. I believe in dressing well to be addressed well. Yes, a lady is addressed the way she is dressed,” she said.
 To ladies who think it is not necessary to dress well after marriage, she has some words. “I don’t subscribe to that.  If my man  likes what I wear why will I stop looking trendy after marriage? That's a no-no for me. I will even go out of my way to top up my game.  Apart from looking trendy to keep your man's admiration, it also gives you the confidence to be seen anywhere and stand out. Friends, family, colleagues, secret admirers and so on will be proud to associate with a personality that has a good sense of dressing,” she said, with a serious look.
To this style aficionado, life would have been colourless without fashion “Life without fashion will be boring, monotonous, mind-numbing, ugly if I’m permitted to use that word,” she enthused.
Part of her body she flaunts proudly are “my legs. I'm  a high-waisted lady with amazing long legs. It's one part of my body I flaunt. Little wonder I love to wear skinny jeans, bum shorts and  short skirts. I'm a casual dresser. But that doesn't mean I don't dress to be glamorous if need be.
"I'm a casual dresser"






No comments:

Post a Comment