forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lady Gaga Gushes About Engagement Ring.....


It has been five days since she said 'yes' and Lady Gaga cannot stop gushing about her new bling or the man that put it on her finger.
On Wednesday, the 28-year-old took to Instagram to show her ring in stunning detail.
The heart shaped diamond ring was already pretty impressive when she debuted on social media a few days after her love Taylor Kinney got down on one knee on Valentine's Day.


Posting the picture on Instagram, the pop star captioned the image to explain in more detail about her ring.
She said: 'My favorite part of my engagement ring, Taylor and Lorraine designed 'T [hearts] S' in white diamonds on the band. He always called me by my birth name. Since our very first date. I'm such a happy bride-to-be! I can't stop smiling!'




No comments:

Post a Comment