forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Though happily married with two girls, I still retain my figure, style and swag

Nancy Gabriel: My life, style and swag
I have got swag
Nancy Gabriel is one Nollywood diva that has no dull moment. The happily married woman and mother of two girls is a pleasant personality that feels at home with topics partaining to fashion and style. She hails from Imo state, Obowu Local Government to be precise.
She started from the very topic that bothers more on womanhood; which is the fact that women are their own worst enemies. She suggested ways out of this ugly situation. “Why we are seen as our own enemies is that  most women have inferiority complex and they are not always satisfied with what they have. My advice to my fellow women is that we should be happy with whatever we have. No matter how little it is, learn to be satisfied with it. Also learn to love yourself as an individual before you can love the next woman. You won’t give what you don’t have. By so doing, we would get rid of  antagonism, petty jealousy, back-stabing and maliciousness,” she said, as a matter of fact.
Did you ask what  thrills this fashionable lady with regards to her acting career? “Seeing myself on the camera makes my day. And when I remember that I unveil to people what is happening around them  through my works, it gives me an inner joy,” she giggled.
Looking at her and her styles, you would know without being told that she is of course a fashion duchess. Hmmm!  I love fashion a lot. I love good tailored  clothes, I love  beautiful things of life and I love my looks a whole lot. I spend quality time to ensure that I look good. And I will never stop looking beautiful because  I know how to maintain myself. For instance I don’t relent on my beauty rituals. So, fashion means a lot to me because I see it as life itself. In fact,  life would have been so boring without fashion,” she said, on a final note.
My legs are hot
I spend time to look good
Jumpsuits flatter my figure





No comments:

Post a Comment