forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Ebere Agu, an actress confesses positively into the year


The biblical mantra that says as one confesses, so it shall be is applicable to what Ebere Agu, an actress did recently. She confessed positively into the new year because she has a strong faith in the Lord. Hear her:
“My career is one of my goals for this year. I would cover up all my loses of last year. It wasn’t easy for me last year but I have resolved within myself that this year would be much more better than last year. I sincerely make my boast in the Lord.

I aspire to go far in my career and I would have divine connection to my destiny makers. Spiritually, I want to be on fire for God so that I can have a financial breakthrough. For I believe that every good thing cometh from above,” she enthused.

No comments:

Post a Comment