forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Though a medical student but I love modeling. It's a passion for me-Maduanuchi Nora Chisom

‘I’m thrilled the more when I’m the runway modeling’

This fashionista is Maduabuchi Nora Chisom, a fifth year medical student of Abia State University. She is a doctor to be and a model. Guess what? Modeling is her passion. Though she is always busy with school work/clinical but she still squeezes out time out of her busy schedule to do what makes her happy. Which of course is modeling/photo shoot. That is her own of ‘oiling’ her life or unwinding so to say. “Doing a photo shoot gives me a different kind of feeling. Being happy is a conscious choice and I’m thrilled a lot whenever I’m  modeling," she says, as a matter of fact.
Here she comes in red, maybe gathering momentum for Valentine's Day come next month

No comments:

Post a Comment