forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

I drank someone’s bottle of soft drink mistakenly in a cinema hall-Ene Ochu, actress cum beauty queen


The naughtiest thing I have ever done is still green in my memory.  I went to see a movie at the cinema and I put my drink( sprite) in the hole on the hand of the chair I was sitting on. There was a hole on the left beside me where another lady was seated.  But the hole on my chair was on the right.
The lady beside me put her drink inside the hole of her chair. She was drinking a bottle of coke. I was so carried away with the movie and forgot my sprite was on the right hand side of my chair. Guess what I did?  I drank the girl's coke unknowingly with my eyes glued to the screen.

I wasn't aware until I belched and it was the smell of coke that came out. That was when my sense came back and I started wondering where I got coke from when it was sprite that I bought.
 I checked and realized that  I drank the girl's coke, the girl who was seated by me. She didn't notice either. She was also engulfed in the movie. An interesting movie so to say. Initially, I didn't want to tell her but I later did. After all, it was a mistake and I wasn’t the only one that made the mistake. Both of us did.

That was naughty. Yes, really naughty.
Ene Ochu is from Benue state, she is an actress and a beauty queen. The current Miss Idoma Tourism.

No comments:

Post a Comment