forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, January 17, 2016

I have got a lovely spotless face and nice curves to flaunt-Pamela Ebiere David-Ross, model

‘What stands me out in the modeling world? The grace of God in me’

Pamela Ebiere David-Ross is from Patani Local Government Area of Delta State. She speaks English language fluently. She is a 300 level  Philosophy student of Niger Delta University, Bayelsa. She told ADAEZE AMOS in this interview what stands her out in the modeling world
When did you start modeling?
I started professional modeling three years ago, video vixing modeling actually. But I was doing causal modeling pageants before then.
Why did you opt for it?
First I would say I have a great passion for modeling. And aside from the passion, modeling brings fame. So, I will say the passion I have for modeling and the fame made me opt for it.

What lapses have you noticed in the Nigeria modeling world?
Well, some lapses I have noticed in the Nigeria modeling world is most Nigerian families don’t really give full, total or absolute support to their children who are into the modeling world. This is because of the primitive mindsets and cultural ethics that conflict with modeling in this part of the world. But modeling is far beyond cultural ethics.
What limitations do you think Nigerian models have?
Models in Nigeria have limitations to stand with other models in other parts of the world because the modeling concepts in Nigeria is almost the same to me, not much versatile concepts. Thereby constraining them to some aspects of modeling . With this they have little idea and concepts to stand with other models in the world who has been exposed to various concepts, ideas and aspects of modeling.
Can you reach out to-would-be-models who want to be like you?
Every would-be model should be prepared for any concept brought to them. But not at the detriment of their integrity or personality. We are not at all the same. (laughs).
What do you think stands you out in the modeling world?
I think my beauty and intelligence stand me out. There are lots of models with such qualities, but I know what I have including God’s grace is always with me.
Which Nigerian model/beauty queen do you admire?
I admire Agbani Darego who won Miss World in 1998. She is from Niger Delta region as I am, and she kind of gave me confidence in myself even though I was not into modeling when she won.
Who are you aspiring to be like in the modeling world?
I’m aspiring to be like Naomi Campbell because she has calved a niche for herself in the modeling world. Her name is a household name in the fashion world.
What stands you out in the midst of other models?
I have got charisma, and this always makes me stand out. I also have got a lovely spotless face and nice curve that I would love to flaunt.
What would you do right if asked to market a product as a model so that the product would be a household name?
I would project the product with intelligence, love, passion and beauty. And show reasons why it is good to use the product, not only with words but also with attitude. Reason is that attitude is everything.
What lesson has life taught you as a model?
As a model, life has taught me that I’m nothing without God.
What is the craziest thing a male fan has ever done to you?
I usually get things like ‘would you like to marry me?’ I would marry you now if you can just say yes. These to me are crazy. And my male fans are good at such statements.
Can you define your style?
My style is classic, elegant and sexy.
What fashion item forms a larger part of your wardrobe?
Skimpy sexy gowns of course.
What’s your statistics?

First and foremost, I weigh 59, bust is 32, waist is 24 and hips is 33.

1 comment: