forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, March 13, 2015

My ideal man should be confident, sexy, rich, nice looking and understanding-Bhari Mcwizu, actress and AMBO 3 winner


 ‘I am able to surmount most of my challenges in life’

She was recently seen at one of the glamorous events in Lagos. And indeed she was glowing in her simple white dress. Guess who she is? Bhari McWizu, a Nollywood diva and an AMBO  3 winner. She was indeed glowing.  “ Yea, thank you very much. I am trying to rest well, do what I love to do and have my time because when you are working, you hardly have time for yourself. I try to find time to rest and be in touch with myself,” she giggled.

Since she became the winner of AMBO some years back, she has been doing a great lot. “I have been working since after AMBO,” she enthused.
This actress who does not have any other thing she does aside acting because acting is her first love does not dread anything. “I trust in God always, I believe in His grace so whatever concerns me, I just turn it over to God and I find out that I am able to surmount most of my challenges in life.  So, I don’t really have any gripping fear so to speak,” she nodded.
There is a particular role she won’t accept. “Any role that does not make meaning. Even ordinary kissing, if it does not have any substance to the film, I don’t think it is necessary. So when I read the script over and over again, I look for scenes that are not important. If I consider a scene not important, I take them out and if they are important, I give them dept. So for me, it is not just about coming to do film, it’s about what does it show the society, how am I helping the younger ones and is it necessary to the film itself,” she said.
What exactly makes this delectable actress happy? “When I have done a job and people say I watched that film and I laughed, you made me happy, you touched my life. And those simple things, people don’t understand that when I hear them, I say to myself, okay I have done my job, thank you Lord,” she smiled.
Little wonder she doesn’t feel unperturbed about the fact that she has no privacy due to fame. “I knew that there would be no privacy even before I started acting. So, why should I complain? I have no issues whatsoever about that. I was raised up in a family where I have been taught this principle that if you are going to go into the kitchen, you will expect that there is going to be heat there, so don’t be surprised and don’t complain,” she enthused.
The Philosophy graduate of Lagos State University whose life philosophy is Live freely and forgive easily said her style is glamorous, vintage, sexy and smart. She said she knows how to handle her male fans. “I always encounter them all the time. I try to be as courteous as possible. For me, it is not a problem, it is a man and woman thing, even if I am not popular they would still disturb me. I have to look for a way to balance it so that no party is offended,” she said.
If not acting she would have become a lawyer because “my mother was a barrister and I watched her. I used to go to court with her and I just liked the fact that she was able to reason and change lives,” she emphasized.
Bhari is one lady who is proud to be a woman no matter the African cultures and traditions that tend to relegate women. “A woman is genuine, faithful and strong. She is able to smile even in difficulty. A woman is a pillar of strength and I am glad that God gave me that nature. I love the fact that I’m a woman. I don’t think I have anything about myself I would want to change,” she giggles.
Qualities of her ideal man? “Confident, sexy, rich, nice looking and understanding,” she enthused.


 By ADAEZE AMOS

No comments:

Post a Comment