forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, March 09, 2015

Ebele the flutist set to give music/flute taining tips every Saturday

Ebele the flutist set to commence  training tips on Facebook

Take a closer look at her, she is none other than Ebelechukwu fondly known as Ebele the flutist, the first Nigerian female flutist.
Did you ask and what about her? Well, the Anambra state born, second born in the family of six, who started playing flute when she was barely 15 is ready to commence her music/flute training tips every Saturday on Ebele (The Flutist) Fan Page Facebook. So, don’t be left out. The song writer, singer,  composer and instrumentalist says everything is possible with practice.
But what really gingered this lady (who sees her musical style as contemporary African jazz) into having this kind of special offer for  both young girls and adults you may ask. Hear her: “ I really want to influnce people and make a difference in their lives, especially the youths and anybody who is ready to learn flute/music , irrespective of age” she said.

That sounds interesting because even her fans would be happy at this. “Yes, I have a lot of fans telling me they want to learn the flute. So, I’m planning to open a training school but since that has not started,I have decided to start it on my FanPage on Facebook by giving Flute/Music Trainin tips every saturdays. Being the First Female Flutist, I have to set a standard for others to follow.This idea really came in me when I was praying one day, suddenly, the Holy Spirit dropped the Idea in my spirit. So, I believe this the right time for it because Flute/Music Training is one of my brands that I will be unveil during my Concert/album lunch,” she said, on a final note.



By ADAEZE AMOS





No comments:

Post a Comment