forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, August 24, 2015

I flaunt my back & waist 'cos' I have a tatoo there I love to show off-Lara Gold, actress


Lara Gold dazzles in hot pictures
Take a closer look at her, you would know she is a hot babe. Her real name? Omolara Giwa fondly known as Lara Gold. She is fun to be with. Her wardrobe spells chic and her dress sense spits fire. Here she dazzels in hot pictures not giving a damn whose ox is gored. Welcome on board to the world of this actress and movie producer

How I came to be called Lara Gold
People started calling me Lara Gold since I was in school. Back then I was a gold merchant so to say (giggles). I used to sell Brazillian gold, Italian gold, just name it.
What I studied.
I finished from Lagos State University where I studied Banking and Finance. I graduated in the year 2010 and still in the same year I joined Iyabo Ojo caucus called Future Stars and graduated in 2012.
Movies I have starred in
Baba No Regret, Osas, Folatoro, Sekemi, Ashiru Ejire, Isiaka Kogberegbe to mention but a few.
Movies I have produced
I produced Tori Ife in Febuary this year. My next movie is coming out soon and it is titled Sade Olosho. The movie is about a lady that came from a wealthy background but was not content with what she had and still joined bad friend on campus. It is interesting and educative.
My style
I slip into anything that is comfortable but most importantly I love to wear things that flaunt my back and my waist because I have a tatoo there I love to showcase (laughs heartily).

Life without fashion
Life without fashion would be boring
Life philosophy

Do everything in moderation

1 comment: