forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Naughtiest thing I ever did- Empress Anu Sosanya, actress


I consider this the naughtiest thing that ever happened to me recently because I could have avoided it but I persisted.  
It happened when I was with my sister and her husband in their house. We couldn't go to the kitchen to cook that night because we were tired, or should I say, we were lazy to cook even the simplest of food such as noodles which we had in the kitchen. But later in the night, we became very hungry that we needed something to douse our hunger. But see what we did!

We had to send a boy in our neighbourhood to help us buy cooked noodles. We were happy that soon we would eat. The guy bought the cooked noodles but to our surprise he got extra peppered/spiced noodles. When I tasted it, my heart skipped. I knew we were in for trouble because we don’t eat much pepper naturally.
So, I didn't tell her it was very chilly, I wanted us to eat it not giving it away to the lad who bought it for us because I felt he purposely bought over-spiced one. Also, we were desperately hungry.
I ate gradually pretending to be enjoying it but what gave me in was the running nose I started having because of the pepper. It was my running nose that scared my sister and her husband from joining me. But I continued!
Before I knew what was happening, I had already taken two big bottles of water because my throat was hurting and my tummy became bloated due to much water that I had drank. While eating, my sister and her husband realised what I was going through and the fact that I refused to stop eating. I desperately wanted to finish it. They started making jest of me. For over 20 minutes I wasn't comfortable with my tummy, tongue and throat. My running nose didn't help matters either. My body system reacted so much that the food purged me all through the night.
Can you imagine? That was something I could have prevented.
·       Sosanya is a Nollywood actress.

-ADAEZE AMOS



No comments:

Post a Comment