forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, August 24, 2015

Naughtiest thing I have ever done-Bukky Raji, actress



‘At 7, I stole  my granny’s alcoholic wine and got drunk'

I remember while I was growing up, then I was a child, a minor so to say  because I wasn’t up to 18. I was barely seven  My siblings and I used to travel to my mum’s village for Ileya festival because my grand mother was a Muslim. So, before we traveled, my mum used to buy a bottle of Bacchus tonic wine for her as a gift. That was the old woman’s favourite drink. We would bring the wine to her.
But my sisters and I used to sneak into her room which was always open to steal some sips because the wine was sweet. 

We didn’t event use cup, we gulped the thing from the bottle. And because we drank a lot, we started being tipsy and started behaving funny. All of use became hyperactive and started behaving funny. My mother was alarmed when she saw us acting the way we were acting  and was wondering what happened to us. And before she could say Jack Robinson, we started sleeping one after the other like drunken babies that we were. We continued stealing granny’s wine until my mother caught one of my sisters right in the act. And she was punished. The wine was removed and hidden from us.


Raji Adebukonla fondly known as Bukky Raji is an actress of the Yoruba movie genre. She is from Ondo state. She graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University  with a BSc in Mass Communication, She started acting in 1999 but then it was mainly stage plays and dance before she viaed into movie acting proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment