forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My backside is hottest part of my body -Oluwaseyi, actress



Superstar actress, Oluwaseyi  Edun, fondly known as Eja Nla, is a Yoruba movie diva and producer, who has featured in many films. This marvellous artiste tells  in this interview that she is naturally endowed and that her flip side is the hottest part of her body.


You are fondly known as Eja Nla; what does it mean?
‘Eja Nla’ is the title of a movie I produced some time ago and I got the name from a popular Nigerian hip-hop singer/entertainer, D’Banj. Because I love D’Banj, his music and personality so much, I just decided to come up with something unique and produced a movie around that name. The name stuck ever since.

Did you date secretly?
No, it never happened. In fact, I have not met him before. I just like his music and personality. I never dated him.

How did you become an actress?
I didn't set out to be an actress. I joined the industry in 2009 through my younger sister who was a scriptwriter. I joined the House of Wisdom caucus. I graduated in 2011 and also produced my first movie.

Would you quit acting for marriage?
I won’t even date a man who won’t accept my profession.

What aspect of your life did you have to give up because of stardom?
The aspect of going out indiscriminately, especially when ‘Eja Nla’ was released in the market. Aside from movie locations, I hardly go out for functions.

What price did you pay to get to the level you are now?
Dedication, hard work and I believe it takes the grace of God to get to a higher stage in life.

What are the qualities of your ideal man?
My man must be God-fearing and understanding. Above all, you must love me for who I am.

You must have had a heart break. What happened and what did you do to overcome the pains?
Yes, I have and I don’t want to be heartbroken any more. Heartbreak is not a good thing. When one is heartbroken, it hurts and weighs you down.  You feel like your life has been thrown into a puddle and the truth is that it is the person that one loves that breaks one’s heart.

Today’s woman prefers sex before marriage unlike what was obtainable in the days of our grannies who valued virginity until they were married. Do you subscribe to sex before marriage?
I have addressed this issue before and I aired my opinion. I didn't say it is right. I only stated what I felt as an adult. I didn't encourage anyone to do it.

What part of your body do you consider the hottest?
I'm naturally endowed, but I will say my butt is the hottest part of my body.

What has been your worst scandal in life?
When I aired my opinion on sex before marriage. It was indeed a tough one though.

It wasn't long you ventured into acting that you started producing your movies, how did you get the funds?
I'm into business as well. I sell fabrics.

What was the craziest thing a male fan did to you?
The day a fan said he wants to marry me because of the role I played in ‘Eja-Nla’. It was very funny.

What’s your dress sense?
I wear anything that suits me but it has to be simple and classy.

When dressing up for a red carpet event, what do you consider in order to stand out?
I have a fashion stylist, Linda Isika. Whenever I have red carpet, she is always there for me. Mariolynns is her fashion label. She is a fashionista too.



No comments:

Post a Comment