forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Saturday, December 12, 2015

‘I’m well endowed; my backside and front are breathtaking’


Chioma Ifemeludike, affectionately known as Chicky by her friends and fans, is an actress that has featured in so many movies. Yet, she is fervent because she finds pleasure in what she does for a living.
“I have featured in over 30 movies. I actually started acting when I left Jos, Plateau where I was born and bred for Lagos,” she disclosed. It was in Lagos, having attended primary and secondary education in Jos that her passion for acting blossomed.
“It was as if God was waiting for me to come to Lagos before my passion for acting would rekindle. I’m not studying Theatre Arts but Political Science, yet I chose to have a career in what I found pleasure doing and amazingly it has given me fame,” she said.
Was it something she saw in Lagos that revived her passion for acting?
“Well, I have always wanted to be an actress right from when I was growing up. That was my biggest dream. When I moved over to Lagos, I had to start acting. I started from interpreting minor roles and gradually I got to the level where I am now. To the glory of God, I now interpret more challenging roles. I have featured in over 30 movies and I’m still continuing. I would never relent because that is my talent,” she said smilingly.

“I featured in Seven Books Of Moses’, ‘Aso Ebi Girls’, ‘Street Angels’, ‘Sexy Vampires’, ‘Chisom the Rice Seller’, ‘Silent War’, ‘Blood Of The Innocent’, ‘Who Is The Chosen’ and many others. Of all these, ‘Aso Ebi Girls’, ‘Chisom The Rice Seller’ and ‘Street Angels’ brought me into the limelight. ‘Street Angels’ was very challenging because I played alongside A-list actors such as Mercy Johnson, Cha-cha Eke Faani, Angela Okorie to mention but a few,” she recalled.
In Nollywood, there are some stars this diva admires. And there are reasons for this.
“I admire Omotola because she has been able to keep up with her work and family. I also admire Genevieve Nnaji because she is a talented actress and she has been able to distinguish herself from mediocrity in the industry, she said.
What thrills this talented actress so much is when she is being paired up “with very talented actors, to interpret romance roles.
“That would bring out the best in me because I’m honestly daring when it comes to romance roles. But that notwithstanding, there is a limit I can go. I can’t act nude, for instance,” she affirmed.
But what if the pay is enormous possibly in foreign currency? “No matter how big the money is, I know the limit I can go. I can’t act nude no matter the price because of my culture, personality and family. But I can wear just bikini and act if there is need for that,” she explained.
Of the many cute guys in Nollywood, there are a few that this super screen diva would want to pair up with in a film.
“I love to act with Ramsay Noah, Mike Ezuronye, Majid the Ghanaian actor, to mention but a few. The reason for choosing them is that they are talented actors,” she said.
Chicky unveiled parts of her body she wouldn’t mind flaunting. “I’m known as a fashionista because one thing I know how best to do is to look good. I have my eyes centred on good things. There are two parts of my body I would love to flaunt because I’m well endowed. My backside and the front are breathtaking. God has indeed blessed me with a good figure,” she emphasised.
Chicky whose hobbies are travelling and hanging out with friends also is an ardent lover of children.
“I hope to get married and start having plenty of them. When I talk about getting married, I mean getting married to a man with a good heart, who should love and respect me. Someone who doesn’t think I should be restricted by my sex as a woman. I wouldn’t want a man who sees me as a weaker sex or a lesser human being,” she wished.
Isn’t she scared of settling down given the manner marriages are crashing in Nollywood of late?
“Honestly, it is heartbreaking when I hear that the marriage of any of my colleague has crashed. But To be sure, it is not just us in Nollywood that the thing is happening to. My prayer has always been not to find myself in such a bitter situation because I’m too emotional,” she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment