forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Friday, December 18, 2015

I will be crowned Miss Nigeria next year, 2016-Esther Kenneth, Miss AGN, 2014

‘My beauty crown launched me out, many girls now want to be like me’
Esther Kenneth from Delta state, Ndokwa West, is Miss Actors Guild of Nigeria 2014. This black beauty is a Mass Communication undergraduate of  University of Benin Republic. She tells ADAEZE AMOS her ambition in becoming Miss Nigeria come next year 2016.
How did you use your platform as Miss Actors Guild of Nigeria 2014 to touch lives?
The very first thing I did that I loved so much was to promote the youths and improved their skills/talents. I also helped the poor/ less privileged. I’m happy that I did my best during my tenure.
How did you relate with your friends when you were occupying the throne as a beauty queen?
I related well with them. I never jettisoned any of my friends because of a beauty crown. I drew them closer and related well with them. But my weakness was that I was not good in making new friends. But my old friends, I kept in touch with them.

What did you benefit from the pageant and the tenure?
The pageant brought me fame, it made me more courageous and ever  willing to help people. I’m about starting my NGO now just to touch more lives.
Can you reach out to the present Miss Acting Guild of Nigeria?
My advice to her is to keep her head high and stick to things that would project the guild in a good light. She should be creative and be ready to help the poor. Knowing that whatever help she renders to the poor would come back to her bountifully.
Did you have more fans due to the pageant?
Yes, I had numerous fans. So many girls wanted to be like me. Aside from having numerous fans, I attended so many glamourous events because of that. Dined and wined with great personalities in the country (giggled). In fact, I had so many admirers. There is no ugly side to beauty pageant, believe me. I never had any ugly experience when I was a queen. Aside from the fact that there was a day I had a meeting with some people and I didn’t come at the right time, It happened only once. Other than that, it was good being a queen.
Are you planning to opt for bigger pageants?
Yes, I would want to go for Miss Nigeria come 2016 and I believe I would be crowned queen because I have what it takes to be Miss Nigeria 2016.
Define your style?
To start with, I love fashion. I’m not the flashy type. I would say my style is simple and unique. I love looking good.
What fashion accessories form larger parts of your wardrobe?
Shoes and bags.
What part of you can you flaunt?
I can flaunt my legs and my eyes. I have got a great smile too.
How do you see the world without fashion?
Life without fashion is nothing! Fashion is the major thing that draws attention.
What is your life philosophy?
Be yourself! Be who you are.




3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwnn...my baby.. Lovely interview.. Proud of u dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwnn...my baby.. Lovely interview.. Proud of u dear

    ReplyDelete