forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Thursday, December 17, 2015

My ideal man should be rich enough to take good care of me-Naomi Emmanuel, actress

I’m not saying he must have excess money; If he is financially comfortable that is good enough’
 Naomi Emmanuel, a fast rising star who interprets the role of Nurse Titi in Clinic Matters, a popular soap opera had a chat with ADAEZE AMOS. The chat was centered on her lifestyle and her career as an actress.
Excerpts:
Her ideal man
Her ideal man “should of course be handsome, tall, dark, God fearing, caring, loving, and rich enough to take good care of me. I’m not saying he must have excess money. If he is financially comfortable at least that is good enough. Because it’s not possible to marry a poor man, how can I maintain myself? If I am not looking good would he come close to me? At least he should be up and doing because love needs money to oil it. So, money must be involved,” she said, on a more serious note.
Did you ask what if God gives her a poor man? “God cannot give me what is not my heart desire, for he already knows what I need right from the day of creation,” she enthused.


Most challenging movie she had starred in
Amongst all the movies this beautiful damsel has featured in, the most challenging is Mission To The Grave.It was shot in Owerri. It was very challenging maybe because it was shot in the.  forest and there was a part that we had to shoot with a life snake.  I am glad it was a success,” she giggled.
How she corrects her lapses in movie roles
 Looking back at the series of movies she has done, she still feels there are areas she needs to improve on. That is why if I get a clue that any of my movies is out, I rush to pick a copy and then go back home and watch it. I try to criticize my acting prowess  by calling my mum and friends to hear their views and I then take corrections by improving more on areas that need to be straightened,” she said.
Baring it all on movie set
Want to know if this actress who can strike hot poses before paparazzi can bare it all in a movie? “I don’t see going nude in movies as being professional. I don’t see that as something I can do. Do you know what going nude is? Braless, pant less and I am naked. What am I protecting for my husband to see? From my background, I am a Christian and where I come from, my people would not appreciate it. I am so conscious of what I do because I am trying to preach a message to people. It shouldn’t be for them to be going nude. But there are ways I could act that role without being nude and still the same message would still be passed.
Having said that, I can as well go on bikini to swim. But to bare it all? No price can push me to play nude roles,” she laughed.
The man in her life
But who exactly is the man that makes her heart burn with passion? “I don’t have such a man yet.When the right man comes, you would know. Yes when he comes you all would hear of it. Ada I assure you of this. But right now, I’m not engaged, when I am engaged then we could talk about that,” she enthused.
Her fashion sense
 What determines her fashion sense and what part of her body is her most favourite?My mood determines what I wear. Then of course, my legs are my favourite parts of my body because I love to wear short dresses and love to cross my legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment