forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Monday, December 14, 2015

Ifu Enada: ‘I stood on a motorbike moving at terrifi c speed’

The naughtiest thing I have ever done happened when I had grown up. I would say it was a day of madness. Before I tell you what happened, I would want to let you know that my parents dread motorbikes a lot. I was always warned to avoid them and take a cab home no matter what it would cost. My mother, in particular, fears it because she had seen some of her friends’ children with fractured legs because of motorcycle accidents. One day I was happy and wanted to express my happiness. I didn’t take alcohol. I stopped a motorcyclist. He was a Hausa young man.
When he stopped and waited for me to sit down, he was amazed that I chose to stand and command him to ride on. He too was happy as if he was affected by my happiness. He sped off on the express road and I had my two hands spread, not holding anything. People were looking at me. Some mothers in the bus were pointing at me angrily. That crazy moment lasted for about 10 seconds. I got to where I was going without slipping off. I hopped down and paid the guy. I didn’t tell my mum what I did but now that I’m more careful, knowing that one can just die if there was any slight mistake from that, I get scared and wonder why I did that. I wasn’t wearing ahelmet. I won’t do it again.
  • Enada is an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment