forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, December 13, 2015

The boob battle: Mine are the biggest in Nollywood, says Mimi . But celebrities differ



Cornel Udofia

By ADAEZE AMOS
 Popular male celebrities reacted to Mitchell Ozakpolor’s assumption of her boobs being the biggest in Nollywood.. Mimi said in the interview among others that, “I know I’m busty, it is supposed to be my best asset. One good thing about me is that I really don’t flaunt my boobs. I just wear dresses that I like and my boobs flaunt themselves, whether the neckline of my dresses are low or not. But my cleavage is just obvious because my boobs are massive. I think my boobs are the biggest in Nollywood.”
That was the statement that triggered the reaction of other celebrities. Some said Cossy was the queen of the boobs, while others mentioned Moji Oyetayo, also known as Mama Ajasco. The poser now is among Mimi, Moji Oyetayo, Bola Yusuf fondly known as Mrs Ibu, Foluke Daramola and Ronke Oshodi Oke, who do you think  is believed to be the queen of all boobs in Nollywood. Below are responses from these celebrities:
John Agoha

Mimi’s boobs are not the biggest. Moji hugged me recently, hers are bigger –Cornel Udofia, Multiple Award Publicist.
This your question is funny but honestly it is the kind of question I would always love to answer any day even if you suddenly wake me up from slumber. Initially, I was thinking that Mimi’s boobs were the biggest. I have been very close to her and I have had the opportunity to look at her from a very close range. But sometime last year at an event somewhere in Lagos, I met and hugged Moji Oyetayo while greeting her. I felt the gravity of her big bosom on my flat chest. That was when it dawned on me that I was making a mistake by thinking that Mimi’s own was the biggest. In fact, Moji’s boobs are firmer and the biggest in Nollywood. This is my candid opinion. Mimi, Cossy, and Moji are all my good friends in the industry. Their boobs as far as I’m concerned have received my sampling in the course of hugging them at different events and at different times. I think the one I felt most is Moji’s own. She has got the biggest for me. I disagree with Mimi. She should not be the judge in her own case because it is very easy for one to claim being the best in what she does or has. She should leave guys to judge.
Cossy Orjiakor’s boobs remain the biggest and not Mimi’s –John Agoha, musician cum model
I disagree with Mimi. To me, out of all these ladies mentioned, the biggest boobs in Nollywood or in the acting world are those of Cossy Orjiakor. She still remains the queen of boobs both in the acting world and in the entertainment industry. Hers are indeed huge. But I do not know much about Mimi’s. But I have seen Cossy’s own. I have been with her many times. I still think she has the biggest.
I’ll vote for Cossy Ojiakor –Joe Genius aka Oyoyo, musician
One thing I know is that Cossy is the booby queen any day. No one can beat her. Nobody has taken that position from her. I have not seen Mimi’s boobs but Cossy’s, I have because she flaunts everything. There was one magazine where I saw a picture of hers on the cover wearing one net-like top that showed all her boobs, including her nipples. I have seen it and I know what I’m saying. Moreover, she has a slim body frame which makes her boobs obvious, so what are you talking about? To me, Cossy still retains her crown as the booby queen in the acting world.
Cossy Orjiakor’s boobs are the largest -Nero Sexy, CEO Nero’s Just Dance Entertainment
Cossy Orjiakor has the largest boobs in Nollywood. I have come close to her and have seen how big she is there. She is the largest in Nollywood, believe me.
Foluke Daramola’s boobs are mighty –Roland Okorie, CEO, Equity Concept
I disagree with Mimi over her stand that her boobs are the biggest in Nollywood. To me, I would say Foluke Daramola’s boobs are the biggest. Foluke’s own are mighty. The only thing Cossy Orjiakor does is that she used her boobs to attract publicity to herself. She is an actress, I know, but doesn’t act much but she is widely known for her boobs. There was a time she was featured on CNN as a Nigerian celebrity that loves to flaunt her boobs. So, she has become popular because of her boobs. But when it comes to who has the biggest, I think it is Foluke Daramola. She doesn’t flaunt her own. I think I prefer Foluke’s boobs to Cossy because hers are healthier to me and consumable. I don’t know Mimi, maybe she needs more visibility.
I give it to Foluke Daramola –MC Pato, comedian
I haven’t really seen Mimi’s own but I have seen Cossy’s, because she is always flaunting them. If I should give a crown on who has the largest in the acting world, I would place the crown on the head of Foluke Daramola.
Roland Okorie
MC Pato


No comments:

Post a Comment