forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Queen Siaka Nimat: ‘I went for a pageant without my dad’s consent’

The naughtiest thing I have ever done was going for a beauty pageant without telling my father. It was the recent Miss Curvy Nigeria Beauty pageant which took place in October.

I see it as naughty because of my upbringing. Right from the time I was a child, my siblings and I never stepped out of the house without the consent of our parents, especially our dad who was and still is a great disciplinarian.
On the night of the pageant, I really longed to attend but I knew that if I had told my dad, he would not have allowed me to go. He would think it is like some other pageants where scanty things such as bikinis are worn. I therefore took my things and left without his consent.
Thankfully, it’s not that kind of pageant where you wear bikini and parade before the audience and judges.
  • Nimat is the current Miss Curvy Nigeria Tourism.

No comments:

Post a Comment