forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Queen Sandra Anthony, 2015 Miss Curvy Nigeria gets set for her pet project


At the Planet TV
‘I would never idle away my one year tenure’

Queen Sandra Anthony has been busy since October that she was crowned the 2015 Miss Curvy Nigeria.
Guess what? Just a couple of weeks into her tenure, she first traveled to Dubai to unwind after beating 34 beauty aspirants to have the crown. Aside from unwinding, she also went there to shop for dresses and jewelry. “I needed to overhaul my wardrobe,” she giggled.
At the Enterprise Radio

She came back to the country after spending a few weeks and pronto she plunged into press interviews to unveil her lineups of activities.
She is one beauty queen who doesn’t believe that all a queen needs to do is just to look stunning, wear a diamond-studded crown and a sash across her shoulder and attend glamorous events. “There is more to being a beauty queen. I’m going to use this platform wisely. I will be busy throughout my one year tenure touching lives and reaching out to humanity. That is why I have been damn busy granting press interviews and unveiling my pet project. “The first interview I had was with Planet TV. It was fun. Then there was also a session titled Celebrity Crush which spiced the whole thing,” she said.
That was not all. “I had another interview just yesterday and the interview was all about my lifestyle before and after the pageant. Then there was also another one with Enterprise Radio where I spoke extensively on my pet project. It was fun all through. It goes to show that I would never idle away my one year tenure-that’s a promise!
Sounds interesting, right? I wish the rest beauty queens would take a cue from her. Kudos to you Queen Sandra.



No comments:

Post a Comment