forex

JUMIA

konga

iPhone 6

amazon

Hotel

Ali ex

Sunday, November 22, 2015

A tale of two actresses: Anita Joseph, Oluchi Sylvia

Who is hotter?

Take a close look at both of them. They share the same features; are Nigerian actresses, from the Igbo-speaking part. They are fashionable, hot and daring, especially when it comes to delivering their movie roles. Their names: Anita Joseph and Oluchi Sylvia.
This twosome deliver their movie roles so well that they may not bother to bare it all provided it makes sense to the show; it is done tastefully or if that would add glamour to the film and enrich the story.
A quick glance at their pictures would convince you that they have got spotless body, style and swag. Oluchi, the Theatre Arts graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State affirms that she has no boundaries and can go nude or bare it all in a movie as her body is her laptop.

“I don’t have any boundaries because my body is my laptop. Others have their laptops and files, but what I have is my body and voice. Even the concept of nudity, I don’t have any problem whatsoever about it, but it has to make sense.If it enriches the story and done tastefully, why not? I mean sometimes you can see nudity being done for a good reason. I don’t have problem with that. I just want it to make sense,” she said.
Then for Anita, she is ready to post some weird pictures on the net without giving a hoot whose ox is gored. After all, the fashion truism says, ‘if you have got it, flaunt it’. This picture, for instance, was posted on her Blackberry display picture recently. She left a comment on thus, “This outfit is not for the faint-hearted. Don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are”. Of these two, who do you think is hotter?

No comments:

Post a Comment